Etiketter

måndag 26 augusti 2013

Love words~






Hello Zabrina!

I have great news! You won’t believe it!
Last night, when I was talking to Christinel I got this text... Believe it or not, I got asked out by Shane! I have a boyfriend now! I just felt my own heart burn when I read his words. I explained to Christine what happened but I was to giggly for it to make any sense. I’m still all worked up about it. We had our first date two weeks ago.  I know this letter is a little late but I had other things on my mind. 

Well, at our date, I greeted him with a hug and then we went out on a long walk. My feet, I think I killed them, then I don’t know how many times I called him ’My little sugarcube!’.  He just called me ‘cutie’ all the time so I got gigglier then normal. Then he always gave me this sweet smile, how can I not giggle?

Just three days ago he kissed me, the kiss went from simple and soft to  that we were making out. I felt I was on fire! I’m pretty sure he enjoyed it.

Well, that’s pretty much it.
I miss you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar