Etiketter

onsdag 21 september 2011

A LETTER TO SARA

Hi Sara!
Well, it’s good that you have it well. Here in Bristol is it rainy and cloudy. I wish you didn’t moved. It’s not the same without you.
The new school sounds nice and the teather too. Here back in Bristol our teather is the same, strickt. But do you know what, it will come a new kid to school very soon. And the best part is that it’s a girl. In the dark there is always light. 
I also have some good news, I’m getting a little brother. I’m so happy. I would like his name to be good; Tim or something. Well I don’t now. Tell me if you have any ideas., thank you. 
The new movie is coming with Jonny Depp, you know that right? Well anyways I’m going to see it with the others. It’s going to be great!!! Hope you have it fun there in London.
I hope we meet soon,
Love, Jen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar