Etiketter

torsdag 6 oktober 2011

A date at McDonald’s


Daniel had decided to met up with one of the girls in his clas. They planned to met at McDonald’s on Saturday 15.00 charp. Before Daniel should go to McDonald’s and meet her up, Ben came up with a prank. Daniel should stay at home while Ben whent to meet her up. They go inside. They where talking, having a great time. 
  • So, what would you like to eat Daniel? Said Carrie.
  • Hmmm, I don’t know. How about you? Said Ben.
  • Well, maybe ” Big mac”? I’ve heard that it have a magnificent taste. And to drink a milkshake with the tast of vanilla.
  • I agree, except one thing.....
  • What’s that? Said Carrie.
  • I don’t want vanilla, I want chocolate taste.
  • Okay.
They wait in five minutes, then the hamburger’s and the chakes arrives. But after they started eating............
  • Wait, I’ve thought you didn’t like chocolate.
  • Well..... I’m.
  • Wait, now I get it. You’re not Daniel, you’re Ben.-
  • but.....
- Don’t say anything. I dont want to see you or Daniel ever again. God bye!!!!
  • I hate when girls get mad.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar