Etiketter

fredag 24 maj 2013

English - free story


Sebastian, a demon lord, walked along the path that went through a dark forest. Looking around, he deeply wondered how anyone could live here, if now anyone did. The forest was dark, nothing but trees and darkness surronded him. A nagging feeling started to creep up in his mind, telling him to leave this unknown place! But, Sebastian couldn’t go back now could he? If he left, he’d end up on a big field that surronded the forest, where nothing but danger lurked. Surprisingly, the forest was more safe, as far Sebastian knew. He looked up at the sky to see the white moon glowing weakly down, some of it’s light reaching to him. The moon wasn’t alone, it had stars. Sebastian liked to imagine that the stars were family to the moon, like children maybe or just company... Whatever the moon had up there, Sebastian didn’t have it. The harsh feeling made Sebastian look down again. He felt left out, alone and unloved. 
’Is this my destany?’, he thought to himself, wiping a tear that ran from his left eye. 

Then after a while, he heard a cracking sound, it scared him as he jumped back. ”W-Who’s there?”, he stuttered. Wondering what or who created the noice.
”Urgh...”, was all he heard, a pained groan came from behind a big tree. Carefully, Sebastian made his way forward, walking against the area from where he heard the person... or whatever it was. On the ground, someone laid. The demon bent down to look closer. The one under him was an elf, his eyes glew strongly in green, though they were filled with tears made from pain. The man had long pointy ears, showing he was an elf. 
”D-Don’t hurt me...”, the elf begged, that believed Sebastian was evil since his eyes were glowing in demonic red.
”I will not harm you.”, he said and offered a hand.
”I-I can’t walk... I broke my l-leg...”, the elf said, who seemed at the moment wanting to die rather then getting closer to the strange man. Sebastian let out a soft sigh before picking him up. 
”I’ll help you then.”, Sebastian said, and before the elf could say anything, Sebastian interupted him by running in a lightning speed.

The green eyed creature woke up in a bed. Confused he looked around, fear teasing his sences. After he'd looked around and decided to walk, his leg felt heavy and stiff. His leg leg was in plaster to his surprise. ‘What happened?’
”H-Hello?”, he said to see if he was alone. Soon he heard steps, in came the demon from last night.
”You’re awake I see.”, Sebastian said and sat down on a stool next to him, watching the elf.
”It’s you.. from last night.. You helped me?”
”Yes, I had no reason to leave you beind. Now did I?”
”Well, thank you.”, the elf replied and smiled, his smile was like as if he had brought some sunlight with him inside. Sebastian smiled back, feeling happy.
”What’s your name?”
”What?”
”Your name, you never told me.”, Sebastian said and tilted his head to the left.
”Oh.. My name is Arbre.”, he said and smiled once more. ”You?”
”Sebastian, that’s my name.”, Sebastian answered, smile still in place. Loving to have some company for once.

Arbre turned out to be a good friend, and company for that matter. A part of Sebastian wanted his leg to stay broken, just so he could have someone around. Time passed quick though, soon Arbre’s leg had healed. 
”I guess I’ll see you around.”, Arbre said the day he planned to leave. The second his hand landed on the door handle...
”Wait!”, Sebastian said and grabbed his shoulder. ”C-Can’t you stay a little longer? I’m so l-lonely out here...”, he said, his lip having a slight shiver. ”I’d do anything, j-just stay for another week!”, Sebastian begged, grip getting tighter.
”It’s that important?”, Abre asked, slightly confused by Sebastian’s sudden breakout.
”...Yes, it is... for me.”
”Okay, I can stay a bit longer...”, Abre said softly. Sebasian shined up in a happy smile, over that Arbe decided to stay with him for a little while longer.

Abre’s staying was ment to be for a week or so, but his staying got longer then planned. A whole month passed before any of the two even relized it. 
”Oh my... time ran by quick.”, Abre said softly and looked at the demon who sat next to him. ”I have to go now, I have some work to do at home.”, when the elf said so, Sebastian leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar